Journaling can be an essential activity in your everyday spiritual practices. Whether is documenting your Moon cycles or having a place to write down an inner thought, journaling can be one of the best ways to learn more about yourself.
These pocket-sized journals are a perfect way to stay connected to yourself. They easily fit in your bag, making it a perfect addition to any adventure.
- 3 journals (4 1/2 inches x 5 1/2 inches)
- 10 blank cards
- A pencil
These Goddess Journals have unlimited uses. Here are just a few ideas:
- Track your Moon cycle and everything that comes with it.
- Keep under your pillow or by your bed as a Dream Journal
- Document your rituals and spells as your little Book of Shadows
- Use as a daily Intention or Gratitude Journal
- Sketch Journal
The blank cards can be used as a way to write empowering notes to oneself. write your intention on it. Use as a reminder card. Write an intention on it, burn it outside, and allow the air to carry your intention to the primordial source.
These journals are handmade.